BEHAVIOR CHANGE MODEL
BEHAVIOR CHANGE CHART
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AS WELL AS BEHAVIORAL DETERMINANTS WILL ENCOURAGE BEHAVIOR CHANGE:
- [_] 1. SELF-EFFICACY: ..................... __________________________________________________ The belief that one has the skills and can perform the principles
- [_] 2. VULNERABILITY: ..................... ________________________________________________
Perceived threat and outcome expectations
- [_] 3. PERCEIVED SEVERITY: ........ __________________________________________________ The seriousness of the issue
- [_] 4. OUTCOME EXPECTATIONS:. __________________________________________________ Positive benefits as a result from utilizing principles
- [_] 5. PERCEIVED BARRIERS:........ __________________________________________________ Beliefs about & cost of incorporating new principles with behavior
- [_] 6. SOCIAL SUPPORT: ................. ________________________________________________
The existing of reinforcement of positive behavior changes from friends, partners, family, etc.
Keeping Records Of Behavior And Self Care
UNIVERSAL LAWS By ILOVEULOVE.COM
[_] 1. The Law of Divine Oneness: Everything I think, believe, & do, affects others & the universe around me
[_] 2. The Law of Vibration: Everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, & travels in circu lar patterns. This also applies to my thoughts, feelings, desires, and wills.
[_] 3. The Law of Action: I engage in actions that support my thoughts, dreams, emotions & words.
[_] 4. The Law of Correspondence: As above, so below. Energy, light, vibration, & motion – have their corresponding principles in the etheric or universe.
[_] 5. The Law of Cause and Effect: To reap what I have sown. Every action has a reaction or consequence.
[_] 6. The Law of Compensation: The visible effects of my deeds was given to me in the form of a gift finances, an inheritance, my friendships, and bestowed blessings.
[_] 7. The Law of Attraction: My thoughts, feelings, words, & actions produce energies which, in turn, attracted like energies. Negative energies attracted negative energies & positive energies attracted positive energies.
[_] 8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: I have changed the energies in my life by understanding the Universal Laws & applying the prin ciples in a way that brought about change.
[_] 9. The Law of Relativity: Challenges (Tests of Initiation) come in my life for the purpose of strengthening the Light within. I consider the challenges while remaining connected to my heart’s desire vibration as I engage in solving the problems. I put everything into its proper perspective.
[_] 10. The Law of Polarity: Everything is on a continuum & has an opposite. I learn how to suppress & transform un desirable thoughts by concentrating on what I wanted to draw to me.
[_] 11. The Law of Rhythm: Rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, & patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of The Creator’s Universe. To master this law I must be able to rise above my emotions into the thinking of God, by never getting too excited or allowing negative things to penetrate my consciousness.
[_] 12. The Law of Gender: Everything has its masculine (yang) & feminine (yin) principles, the basis for all creation. I am learning to balance the masculine & feminine energies within myself to become a Master and a true co-creator with God.
EXCERPT: ILOVEULOVE.COM: www.iloveulove.com/psychology/univlaws.htm
TRANS THEORETICAL BEHAVIORAL CHANGE MODEL - ASSESSMENT GUIDE
- [_] (0Relapsed) Relapse: Not thinking about changing.
- [_] (1-3 red) Pre-contemplation: Not ready for changes needed.
- [_] (4-6 yellow) Contemplation: Thinking about changes willing to make.
- [_] (7-9 green). Planning: Setting goals for next week
- [_] (10 green) Maintaining: Integrating daily routines.
Rating Scale: (On the scale circle where you currently are in your life)
Circle: Relapse 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Maintaining write out a Universal Law # ___ that can be implemented this week.